The PACK Program is our most traditional approach of mental health work and was established to help individuals and families with pets in the home who are adjusting to various life changes . The program is available for all ages and can be facilitated individually or with your partner/family.
Some may look to this program because their current dog has behavioral issues that seem to have no solution. For others, it might be that you need support in freeing yourself from anxiety, depression, addiction or depression. Those adjusting to transitions or looking to make change will find just as much benefit in the work!
No matter what you are facing, you can work through it in a safe and supportive setting with Sarah and your pets. Your work will not be lead by a mental health diagnosis, but by the outcomes you want to achieve for the life you want to lead. Each step is collaboratively determined by you and your pet.
PACK Program is effective in helping with:
- integrating a new pet into the home
- overcoming separation anxiety in pets
- fear of animals
- overcoming relational stresses/conflict
- building healthy attachment
- coping with divorce (kids or adults)
- foster/adoptive youth and families adjusting to the changes involved
- healing past trauma and abuse in pets or humans
- post partum healing/bringing a new baby into the home
- anxiety and fear
- major life changes
- Autism Spectrum related needs
- positive life coaching
- managing frustrations and improving impulse control